The Après - Tencel® Batiste Goose Down Comforters
The Après - State of the art textile meets the finest old world craftsmanship. Add the world's best goose down and the result is one absolutely magnificent duvet.
Tencel® (also known as Lyocell) is an ecologically friendly fabric with outstanding characteristics: It is lightweight, softer than silk & cooler than linen. It is much more absorbent than cotton, resulting in a wider "comfort range" (great for couples with different internal thermostats). This fabric is what cotton wants to be when it grows up! More about Tencel® and a botanic bed.
- 320 Thread count down proof and dust mite proof Batiste weave. Weighs 2.8 oz per sq yard.
- Filled With 850 fill power Canadian White Goose Down. Custom Fills Available.
- Sealed Baffled Box Construction Prevents Down From Shifting. Guaranteed.
- Down Proof Fabric Will Not Leak. Guaranteed.
- Zurguard Clean Goose Down. Guaranteed Hypoallergenic for 5 Years.
- Confidence in Textiles certification.
- Satisfaction Guarantee & 20 Year Warranty.
- Made by hand, to order. Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Free Shipping.
Après Goose Down Comforters are available in our Ultra Light, Light, Winter, Canadian Winter and Klondike Winter warmth levels.
Please select your size below for more