- Size:Queen (90"x94") *
- Also Available In:German Size | Twin | Super Queen | King/Cal King | Super King
Shipping July 2013
- Warranty:30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. 20 Year Warranty.
- Fabric:Tencel® Batiste. 320 thread count. 2.8 ounces per square yard.
- Style:Sealed Baffled Box Construction.
- Fill:850 Fill Power Free Range Canadian White Goose Down. Custom fills are also available.
Please click the information tabs (above) to learn more about these down comforters.
* Dimensions are before filling with down.
Shop All: Après Duvets | Comforters By Size
The Après Tencel® Batiste Down Comforter
Tencel® (also known as Lyocell), is the first new natural fiber in decades. This award winning, ecologically friendly cellulose based fabric is made from the fibers of the Eucalyptus tree.
Tencel® has the luxurious softness, flow and drape of silk (without feeling "slippery"), and is much more absorbent, and cooler, than cotton. The ability to wick away moisture is critical in a down comforter, helping to keep you perfectly comfortable. This fabric, sewn with our sealed baffled box design and filled with the worlds best goose down, makes a gorgeous and superbly functional down comforter.
Specifications for our Tencel® Batiste down-proof fabric:
- Batiste weave
- 320 Thread count
- 2.8 oz per square yard
- Dust mite proof
- Down will not shift or leak. Guaranteed.
This is a certified ecologically safe and healthful fabric.
For more information about all of our down proof fabrics, click here
Après Down Comforters
Are filled with with the finest 850 Fill Power Free Range Canadian White Goose Down (custom fills with our very special 900 Fill Power German White Goose Down are also available).
This goose down is cleaned & sanitized using the Zurguard system; your assurance of the highest standards of freshness, purity and cleanliness. So clean, our goose down is guaranteed to be hypoallergenic for 5 years.
More information about our very special Canadian and German White Goose Down.
Down Comforter Warmth Levels
For Most People a good choice for year around use, with bedroom temperatures of about 60°, would be our Light Warmth for average to warm sleepers, or the Winter Warmth for average to cold sleepers.
More detailed information about our warmth levels to help you choose the right down comforter.
You can also view videos of our comforter warmth levels.
We can add more down to your comforter, but we cannot remove it. Because of the high quality of our goose down, many people are surprised at how warm our down comforters are.
If you are concerned about over heating, a good rule of thumb is to select a weight that is one weight lighter than you think will keep you comfortable. If, within 1 year of your purchase, you decide that you would like more down added, we only charge for the actual cost of the down and return shipping.
To the height of the quilt makers art. Handmade in Canada to our exacting specifications, using the finest materials, tested designs and proven techniques.
- Sealed baffled box construction ensures that the down will not shift. Guaranteed.
- All baffle seams are tucked, never top sewn. This makes our seams stronger and completely down-proof. Guaranteed.
- Plumeria Bay® Après Tencel® Batiste duvets use only the finest 850 Fill Power Free Range Canadian White Goose Down (custom fills are also available).
Each Plumeria Bay® Goose Down Comforter is handmade to order and usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks (longer for custom sizes). Your credit card will be "authorized" for the purchase when you place your order, but it will not be charged until your comforter actually ships. Special terms shall apply for custom orders.
Caring for your down comforter
Is easy! Fluff daily, and keep in a duvet cover.
Down works best when it is fluffy! Please do not sit on your comforter for extended periods of time, or leave anything heavy on it.
The Après down comforter is machine washable.
The bags our down comforters and pillows come in are meant to be used and are perfect
for storing your items in!
Click here to learn more.
Is guaranteed. Return unused within 30 days, for any reason.
- 20 Year Warranty.
- Down will not leak. Guaranteed.
- Down will not shift. Guaranteed.
- Hypoallergenic for 5 years. Guaranteed.
Please see our warranty page for details.