The Traditional Luxury™ Queen Size White Goose Down Comforter
Filled with 850 Fill Power Canadian White Goose Down This classic goose down Comforter embodies everything one could expect in a fine quality duvet - and then some. The Traditional Luxury™ offers superior craftsmanship and value, and is our most popular down comforter.
- Size:Queen (90"x94") *
- Availability:Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Warranty:30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. 20 Year Warranty.
- Fabric:380 thread count cotton sateen. 3.2oz per square yard.
- Style:Sealed Baffled Box Construction.
- Fill:850 fill power Canadian White Goose Down in a full range of warmth levels. Custom fills are also available.
Please click the information tabs (above) to learn more about these down comforters.
* We recommend that your duvet cover be the same dimensions, or smaller (up to a few inches smaller is fine).
Traditional Luxury™ Down Proof Fabric
Starts with the finest cotton and decades of expertise in the weaving and finishing of down proof fabric. The end result is a superior quality down proof fabric that is very soft, yet extremely durable & very
Specifications for our Traditional Luxury™ down-proof fabric:
- 380 Threadcount Cotton Sateen
- 3.2 oz per square yard
- Soft, lightweight & strong.
- Dust mite proof
- Down will not shift or leak. Guaranteed.
More information about all of our down proof fabrics.
Down & Warmth
Traditional Luxury™ Down Comforters
Are filled with the finest 850 Fill Power Free Range Canadian White Goose Down.
This goose down is cleaned & sanitized using the Zurguard system; your assurance of the highest standards of freshness, purity and cleanliness. So clean, our goose down is guaranteed to be hypoallergenic for 5 years.
Down Comforter Warmth Levels
For Most People, a good choice for year around use, with bedroom temperatures of about 60°, would be our Light Warmth for average to warm sleepers, or the Winter Warmth for average to cold sleepers.
More detailed information about our warmth levels to help you choose the right down comforter.
You can also view videos of our comforter warmth levels.
We can add more down to your comforter, but we cannot remove it. Because of the high quality of our goose down, many people are surprised at how warm our down comforters are.
If you are concerned about over heating, a good rule of thumb is to select a weight that is one weight
lighter than you think will keep you comfortable. If, within 1 year of your purchase,
you decide that you would like more down added, we only charge for the actual cost
of the down and return shipping.
More information about our very special Canadian and German White Goose Down.
To the height of the quilt makers art. Handmade in Canada to our exacting specifications, using the finest materials, tested designs and proven techniques.
- Sealed baffled box construction ensures that the down will not shift. Guaranteed.
- All baffle seams are tucked, never top sewn. This makes our seams stronger and completely down-proof. Guaranteed.
- Plumeria Bay® Traditional Luxury duvets use only the finest 850 Fill Power Free Range Canadian White goose down.
Each Plumeria Bay® Goose Down Comforter is hand made to order and usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks (longer for custom sizes). Your credit card will be "authorized" for the purchase when you place your order, but it will not be charged until your comforter actually ships. Special terms shall apply for custom orders.
Caring for your down comforter
Fluff daily, and keep in a duvet cover.
Down works best when it is fluffy! Please do not sit on your comforter for extended periods of time, or leave anything heavy on it.
Traditional Luxury™ Down Comforters are machine washable.
The bags our down comforters and pillows come in are breathable cotton and meant to be used and are perfect
for storing your items in!
More information about down comforter washing, storing & care.
Is guaranteed. Return unused within 30 days, for any reason (no returns for custom sizes and fills).
- 20 Year Warranty.
- Down will not leak. Guaranteed.
- Down will not shift. Guaranteed.
- Hypoallergenic for 5 years. Guaranteed.
Please see our warranty page for details.